Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free, trusted standard for viewing, printing, signing, and annotating PDFs. Its the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content – including forms and multimedia.
It’s connected to Adobe Document Cloud – so you can work with PDFs on computers and mobile devices.
This patch fixes specific security issues.
- 1.5GHz or faster processor
- Windows Server 2008 R2 (32 bit and 64 bit), 2012 (64 bit), or 2012 R2 (64 bit); Windows 7 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 8 (32 bit and 64 bit); Windows 10
- 1GB of RAM
- 380MB of available hard-disk space
- 1024×768 screen resolution
- Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 10, 11; Firefox Extended Support Release